After Adoption - Safebase Therapeutic Parenting Programme
After Adoption’s highly recommended therapeutic parenting support programme for all adoptive families, including families with older children and teenagers. SafeBase creates a strong foundation for loving and lasting relationships within the family, giving children the confidence to feel safe and secure with their parents.
How does SafeBase help families?
SafeBase is different because we provide a flexible and individual approach recognising that every family has different needs. SafeBase works by:
- Putting attachment and child development into context for your family
- Explaining the impact of early adversity on brain development
- Building secure attachments
- Providing practical strategies tailored to your family.
- Strengthening family wellbeing and hope for the future
- Creating support networks