Overall aim of the project
‘’To support disabled people and people with a long term health condition to access the sport and leisure opportunities of their choice, within their community.’’
A Sport England funded project led by Disability Rights UK & delivered locally by Cheshire Centre for Independent Living Together we want to help you get more active!
- Do you want to be more active but don’t know how to go about it?
- Would you like to know about activities and sports in your area?
- Or do you want to find out how you can use your personal budget to get active?
We can -
• Work with you to get physical activity and sport included in your support plan if you have a personal budget or personal health budget
• Help you find activities based on what you tell us
• Introduce you to the people running activities
• Review how it’s going and help you make changes
To find out more about Get Yourself Active please click here.