Skip to main content

Having Your Voice Heard

On this page you will find information and advice on how you can make sure you are listened to and that your voice heard. This may be through an advocacy service whose role includes arguing your case when you need them to, and making sure the correct procedures are followed by health and social care services.

This page will also provide you with organisations that can help you with complaints and disputes and how to to contact your local Healthwatch or PALS service.

If you think that you or someone you know if being taken advantage of click here to go to the Staying Safe page to find information on how to report a concern. 

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact the Cheshire West Community Access Team on: 0300 123 7034 or via email:

Back to top